The X6-GTX is our most technical, waterproof, breathable hardshell jacket. It comes equipped with a separate, lined collar to keep your neck warm even with the hood down, and a chin patch covering the inside of the zipper. Side pockets are easy to reach, even with a pack on, and the hem is cut to make clipping in with a harness on simple. Zippered chest pockets are laminated on with Napoleon-style access, inside and out. Gusseted underarms provide uninhibited arm movement for the highest demands of technical climbing. When you need to seal snow out, yank on the one of the draw cords on either side of the bottom hem and tighten it up.
- Helmet-compatible hood with 3-way adjustment and laminated brim
- Harness-compatible, short front, long back
- Soft, laminated chin patch
- Gusseted underarm with pit zips
- Napoleon-style chest pockets
- Waterproof exterior zippers
- Contoured sleeves with articulated elbows
- Hem adjustment with single-pull draw cord
- Main fabric: GORE-TEX® Pro 3-layer laminate,
70d, 156 g/m2
- Reinforced fabric: GORE-TEX® Pro 3-layer laminate,
150 Denier, 173 g/m2
- Weight (sz 50): 524 g / 1 lb., 2½ oz.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
I really like this jacket, it's a well made functional layer shell. It has excellent Vislom taped zippers and a great fit. I would recommend this jacket for any extreme out doors athlete.
An excellent, lightweight, fully bombproof, and well thought out storm shell for alpine climbing when its wet and wild out there. I've used this jacket while guiding for my company Lotus Alpine Adventures; on ice climbing days in the Colorado backcountry, stormy ascents of Cascades peaks in the PNW, on the Chamonix Mont-Blanc Massif, and on South American summits, and it has proven a trusty layer, keeping me dry and providing a solid layer of protection from wind and snow.