A full winter jacket with an outer shell of Gore WINDSTOPPER® shell jacket and Primaloft® Gold insulation inside. The result of this combo is a jacket to keep you toasty no matter how damp and cold it gets. On a glacier or an exposed ridge in the Karakorum you'll appreciate the harness compatible cut, longer in back, along with side pockets that you can access easily with a pack on. A short snow skirt and a draw cord at the hem keep wind and snow out when wallowing in deep snow, and knitted cuffs stop snow creeping past the wrist, even when you're reaching high, thanks to gusseted armpits for better mobility.
Interior chest pocket
Draw cords seal hood around your head
Elastic cuffs with thumbloops
Watertight zippers & hidden chest pockets
Internal snow skirt
- Reinforced shoulders, outer sleeve, elbow and hip
- Short torso length (harness compatible)
- Soft, bonded chin pad on inner collar
- Gusseted underarms with vents
- Interior chest pocket
- Thumb-loops inside cuffs
- Hem seals with single pull drawcord
- Insulation: Primaloft® Gold 70/30 blend of premium 70% water-resistant 750+ FP Goose Down with 30% Primaloft
- Shell Fabric: Two-layer WINDSTOPPER® Active Shell with a 40d rip-stop Nylon face fabric
- Reinforcements: 100% Nylon with Windstopper membrane, 114 g/m2, 80 denier plain weave.
- Lining: 100% Nylon Taffeta, 30 denier, 47 g/m2 with Water Resistant Cire finish (downproof by construction, non-coated)
- Weight (sz M): 740 g / 26 oz. / 1 lb. 10 oz.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Just wrapped up this winter snowboarding season. I wore this jacket on all my snowboarding escapades in 2020-2021. Temps ranged from 5F in Jay Peak to 45F in Vail for spring skiing. This is an excellent versatile ski jacket - stylish for après ski events as well. The jacket is light, insulated and serves as a wind stopper. High quality materials all around. Helmet friendly hood.
My Jacket arrive very quick. The quality is wry good. The fit is perfect. There’s enough room to have some layers of clothing under the jacket.
The combination of the windstopper and insulation makes this jacket invaluable. Happy with my purchase!
I bought this jacket last winter and am totally impressed! It's one of the best ski jackets I've owned. I love the fit, the fabric is great at breaking the wind and when I am too hot it has great ventilation. It's also holding up great after two seasons of continuous use!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.