Vinson comes with the features you expect in a technical jacket like pit zips, waterproof zippers, and lamination technology to block wind, shed rain and let the sweat out; from sub-zero storms to summer squalls.
Our proprietary 3-layer waterproof/breathable laminate sheds water, resists abrasion, and allows for efficient sweat evaporation. Articulated sleeves and gusseted armpits give unrestricted movement. Side pockets can be reached even with a pack on, and all the external zippers are water tight. The hood is helmet compatible, with 3-way adjustability and inside the collar is soft against the neck and chin. Perfect for climbing, skiing, and hiking.
- Helmet-compatible hood with 3-way adjustment
- Laminated brim
- Soft, laminated chin patch
- High-reach gusseted underarm with pit vents
- Watertight exterior zippers
- Velcro cuff closure
- Hem adjusts with single-pull drawcord.
- Main Fabric: DryFactor 3-layer PU laminate, 100% Nylon, 20d, 134 g/m2, tricot backing
- Water Resistance: 10,000mm, DWR
- Breathability: 10,000 g/m2 /24hrs
I am satisfied with the quality and attention to detail, they obviously do what they supposed to do. Planning to carry for hikes and use as rainsuit riding a moto.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.