Taiga Jacket - a very technical protective layer made from WINDSTOPPER ® Technical Fleece material. Also works as a classy warm fleece jacket.
- membrane material GORE-TEX® INFINIUM ™ WINDSTOPPER® 3L with water-repellent DWR treatment
- flat seems
- anatomical design and elbow reinforcement
- YKK zippers
- center zipper
- zipper chin protection
- zipped side pockets
- Main purpose: High altitude mountaineering, winter mountaineering
- Fit: Expedition Fit
- Material: GORE-TEX® INFINIUM ™ WINDSTOPPER® 3L, 100% Polyester, 304 g / sqm, DWR Reinforcement: 85% Nylon, 15% Spandex, 132 g / sqm, 4 way stretch-woven, 90D, 140 g / sqm
- Weight, gr: 470 (size 48)
- Sizes: 42 / XS - 56 / XL
I really like the idea behind this jacket: stops wind yet breathable. It fits well and looks good. I haven’t put it to the real test yet, but I hope to take it to the mountains soon. I’ll let you know after field testing it.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.