Headed for the high country where the views and hazards are high! You want a pack made to carry the load without adding to it, and able to withstand some abuse.
The Summit 90 is made of 110D Robic® fabric with dual ripstop threads woven into it. Robic® is very light yet extremely resistant to tearing and abrasion. Critical buckles use an aluminum sheath because you can't afford failure in big mountains. The Summit 90 has an adjustable back suspension for optimal load distribution, including padded shoulders and waist belt. The top lid extends or removes to transform into a fanny pack or courier bag. It is compatible with your hydration system of choice, with multiple lash points for adding tools to the outside, and an expandable main compartment with access from the top or bottom. When not in use or for smaller loads, it compresses small and flat.
- ABS* suspension
Occipital cavity - ActiVent* Technology
- Removable, anatomically shaped hip belt
- Padded shoulder strap with whistled sternum strap
- Metal buckles
- Extendable lid with zipped organizer pockets inside
- Removable lid transforms into small carry bag
- Top loading main compartment:
Clip-on divider - Zipped bottom access - Extendable top
- Multiple lash points:
4x ice tool loops - Ladder chains - Front straps with metal hooks - Ski loops - Side & bottom straps
- Hydration system compatible:
Bladder divider - Hang loop - Tube ports
- Material: Robic® 110 Denier
- Capacity: 90 liters
- Weight: 2560g / 90 oz. / 5¾ lbs.