An ultra-light pack for going fast built on the Air-Vent wire frame suspension that distributes loads superbly and vents sweat like a breeze.
The Racer Wire series of packs offer an excellent suspension system created by drawing a tough, airy mesh tightly around a wire frame. The result is superb weight distribution with unparalleled venting. On the frontside of the frame the main compartment is accessed with a clamshell style, dual-slider zipper. Stash pockets on either side are perfect for water bottles, or hang a hydration bladder inside and route the tube to either side. Compression straps on the sides and elastic stash sleeve on the front let you add or quickly access items like a sweater, maps, or trekking poles. The reflective pattern on the outside makes the pack stand out when illuminated in the dark.
- AirVent race technology, wire frame suspension
- Padded waist belt with mesh pockets
- Whistled sternum strap
- Hydration system compatible: Bladder divider - Hang loop - Tube ports
- Numerous lash points: Compression straps - Tool loops -
Elastic rope ties - Tow loop
- Dual-slider, zipped clamshell main compartment
- Stretchy side pockets
- Wide, half-length front pocket
- Reflective print pattern
- Volume: 25 liters
- Material: Robic 100 denier
- Weight: 815 g / 29 oz. / 1 lb., 13 oz. / 1.8 lbs.