Consider yourself forewarned. The Quasar is destined to be your new favorite puffy built with PrimaLoft Silver for incredible, water-resistant warmth.
The Quasar is a great puffy sweater using PrimaLoft Silver® that blends 40% PrimaLoft with 60% water repellent down. It's as light and warm as down, but retains 94% of its warmth when wet and dries 4x faster. This ultra-light weight hoody works equally well as a stand-alone piece or a mid-layer. Where abrasion is inevitable, the shoulders and around the hips, micro-quilting keeps the insulation from shifting, maintaining warmth. Knit cuffs seal weather out at the wrist so we must warn you, this will probably become your new favorite piece. When on the move it stuffs down into its own hand pocket.
- Micro-quilting in lower torso, low-profile areas
- Bonded edges around the hood
- High-reach gusseted underarm
- Elastic cuffs seal out weather
- Hem draw-cord tightens backside only; keeps front smooth
- Pack-friendly hand pockets
- Zippered internal chest pocket
- Hoody stows in left hand pocket
- Main fabric: 100% Nylon Ripstop, 37 g/m2, 20D, DWR, Cire non-coated
- Lining: 100% Nylon Taffeta, 47 g/m2, 30D, W/R, Cire (down-proof by construction)
- Fill material: Primaloft Silver®; 60% water-proof down, 40% Primaloft
I live in Colorado and use my gear for a wide variety of activities in all kinds of weather conditions. This jacket is well made and designed. It's extremely versatile as well. A great piece to have in your outdoor gear wardrobe. As an added bonus, they provide great customer support as well.
This jacket is amazing! It's insanely lightweight, yet still warm enough to be the only jacket you need. I'm 5'10" and 140 lbs and got the M-50 size and its perfect. I can even wear it with my Yoho jacket on cold days and I'm totally warm.
I got this jacket in the men's size because I'm 6' tall and broad shouldered and it's perfect. It's lightweight without sacrificing warmth, packs down tiny, and looks great. Can't wait to take it for a spin on a remote BC canoe trip.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.