This minimalist hardshell jacket has all you need for protection from nasty weather without unnecessary bells and whistles. A 3-layer membrane fabric blocks wind and sheds rain or snow but still vents out sweat during aerobic activities. It packs down small when the weather improves and you no longer need it.
- Helmet Compatible Hood With 3-Way Adjustment And Welded Brim
- High Collar With Welded Chin Guard
- Interior Cf Flap
- Exterior Main-Fabric Hanger Loop
- High-Reach Underarm Gusset
- High-Positioned Hand Pockets With Volume Pleat
- Mesh Pocket Bag For Venting Function
- YKK Watertight Coil Zippers At Cf + Hand Pockets
- Elasticated Cuff
- Articulated Sleeve
- Primary Use: Hiking, Trekking, Backpacking
- Fit: Regular Fit
- Shell: 100% Nylon, Ripstop, 30dx45d, 93g/Sqm, W/P 20,000 Mm, Breathability 20,000 G/ Sqm 24hrs, 3l Lamination, DWR
- Lining: 100% Polyester Mesh, 68 G/Sqm, W/R
- Weight,G: 310 (M)
- Sizes: S-XXL
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Won't bore you with a long winded review. Great hard shell for the cooler months. Too heavy and warm for the summer. I always have this shell with me in Colorado on long day hikes and backpacking in said seasons. Well done.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.