Our Long Trek jacket is a tough, lightweight two-layer hooded storm jacket that's wind and waterproof, yet breathable, and surprisingly affordable.
Made with Dry Factor® 10000 in a two-layer laminate that uses a mesh lining for extra warmth while keeping weight down. Pit zips vent out excess heat and moisture when you're working hard. You'll appreciate the longer length in back when you sit on a wet stump. When you don't need it, it stuffs down into its own pocket.
- Main Fabric: Dry Factor® 10,000 2L PU laminate, 100% Ripstop Nylon 91 g/m2
- Lining: 100% Polyester Mesh, 68 g/m2
- Waterproofness: PU coating DWR - 10,000mm
- Breathability: 5,000 g/m2 24hrs
- Weight: 412 g | 14.53 Oz (M/48)
Inside zipped chest pocket
Hood drawcords to seal around your face
Velcro sealed cuffs
Zipper garage covers
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.