This is a great lightweight softshell glove with grippy palms for holding a ski pole tight, or just to keep a warm grip on the steering wheel before the engine warms up. The palm, index finger, and thumb are reinforced with a grippy, abrasion resistant pad.
- Reinforced grippy palms
- Windproof, water-resistant softshell
- Box construction fingers
- Soft, micro-fleece lining
- Mini carabiner to clip gloves together
- Elastic cuff
- Fabric: Softshell material
86% polyester, 14% spandex; 334 g/m2
- Lining: Microfleece
- Palm: Textured PVC 695 g/m2
The are good in keeping your finger from froze bite. I like them
Wonderful gloves, warm yet not bulky so you can still easyly grip a steering wheel. I like the leather palms, and soft lining. These are true to size, and very comfortable.