Warm, light, breathable, and extra compressible - the perfect layer to suck moisture away and hold on to heat. Made with Polartec®Alpha®Fabric, this is one of the warmest mid-layers you can buy. A thin outer shell of Ripstop nylon sheds snow, light rain, and endures sharp edges. Beneath, this thin, wind blocking fabric the airy lightness of Polartec® Alpha® lures sweat from your skin to keep you dry while simultaneously creating a dead space to trap heat. Side panels of Polartec® PowerStretch® Pro vent perspiration from your arms and pits, and hug your body to wick moisture away fast. Plus there's a hood to stay warm when the wind blows.
- Short Torso
- Integrated hood
- Uniform insulation - no quilting
- Air-permeable Polartec® PowerStretch® Pro wrist and gusseted pits
- Wide elastic cuffs
- External chest pocket
- Fit: Alpine
- Shell: 100% double-line ripstop Nylon with DWR
- Insulation:Polartech® Alpha® - a lofted-knit of hydrophobic fibers, held in place with a mesh core yielding uniform heat retention
- Lining: 100% Nylon Ripstop
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
I use this jacket for warmth on very cold days to skate/classic nordic ski or for a run on cold days. I also use it for mild days downhill skiing. The jacket has excellent flexibility and durability. I wish I had two.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.