Our Fox Comfort 3 is a spacious double-walled tent built for up to three adventure bound trekkers on starship Earth.
It's so easy to set up you can do it solo and it's built to withstand driving wind and rain, thanks to a PU coated outer shell with a solid DAC pole frame and guyline loops to tie it down. There are two zippered entrances and two vestibules. Mosquito netting on the vents keeps winged critters out while letting fresh air in and excess moisture out. Pockets along the walls are perfect for stashing small essentials.
- Easily installed by one person
- Inner tent works without rainfly
- 2 roomy size vestibules
- Mosquito netting on vents
- All seams are taped
- Organizing pockets on tent walls
- PU coating makes fabric waterproof
- Capacity: 2-3 people.
- Weight: 3300g / 116oz / 7.3lbs
- Dimensions (LxWxH): (84.5" x 67" x 49")
- Awning: polyester 190T W / R PU 7000
- Tent: polyester 190T W / R BR
- Columns: aluminum 7001-T6, d= 11mm / 9.5mm
- Bottom: Nylon 190T W / R PU 9000