Warm enough for mildly cold winter camping, and chilly autumn nights.
The Yeti series of sleeping bags are designed for adventure, from wooded hills to the high country. With a well insulated mat underneath the Yeti -20 will keep you comfortable when outside temps are in the 20s (°F) with an extreme temperature rating (survivable, not comfortable) down to -20°C (-8°F).
A DWR coating on a tough nylon shell provides protection from the inevitable shower of condensation that falls when you exit the tent on a cold morning. Underneath that nylon skin thick (4 cm) baffles filled with 700+ fill power goose down keep you warm. There's a draft tube along the inside of the zipper and around the shoulders to block the cold out plus a snorkel tube around the face. Full length zippers allow two mummy bags to be zipped together (one a L-hand zipper, the mate a R-hand zipper). The toe box is longer on top for a more natural sleeping foot position, insuring toasty toes all night long.
- Temperature range: +36°F down to -4°F (+2°C down to -20°C)
- 700+ fill power goose down insulation
- Anatomical hood with draw-cord seal
- Full length draft tube behind zipper
- Protective tape prevents zipper snagging
- Draft collar seals heat around shoulders
- Phosphorescent zipper pulls
- Secret inner pocket
- Tapered mummy shape
- Suspension loops for drying or long term storage
- Dim. (Regular): 203cm x 81cm (6' 8" x 2' 8")
- Dim. (Long): 213cm x 83cm (7' x 2' 9")
- Weight (Regular): 1430 g / 50.5 oz. / 3.1 lbs.
- Weight (Long): 1520 g / 53.5 oz. / 3.35 lbs.
- Material: 100% 30D Nylon
- Lining: Nylon 37 g/m2
- Insulation: 700+ FP Goose down
- Form: Mummy style
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Highest quality sleeping bag I have ever had! Very warm and lightweight.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.