The Nansen vest is tough and built for travel. Beneath the brushed denim veneer is a breathable/water resistant laminate of DryFactor® 3000. The main zipper is protected with a storm flap that snaps shut. Inside quilted panels 700+ fill-power down keeps your core warm. Two hand pockets keep your hands warm in a pinch and there's an inner chest pocket for this and that.
- Snap closure storm flap
- Reinforced shoulders
- Quilted, 700 FP Duck Down insulation
- Two zipped hand pockets
- Zipped interior chest pocket
- Drawcord closure hem
- Shell fabric: Brushed 90/10 Polyester/Nylon weave w/DWR
DryFactor® 3000 PU laminate
W/P 3000 mm
Air Permeability 3000 g/m2
- Insulation: 700 FP Duck Down
- Reinforcement Fabric: DryFactor® 3000 w/100% Nylon face fabric
- Lining: 100% Polyester 76 g/m2
It's a little tight, but good fit.
Love the fabric. Great quality and product. Will buy another to add to collection.
Besides being a good quality the vest looks just like the picture shown. The shipping was only a few days without paying extra shipping fees
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.