Our midweight Merino Warm pants use a thicker, interlocked knit that is slightly heavier and definitely loftier, so it adds insulation and a wider range of comfort. It's warmer when it's colder, and yet you still won't overheat when it get's hot because it breathes better than a denser Jersey knit fabric. A great base layer in any weather, from August rains to winter snowfall.
It gets better. It's soft, luxuriously soft. The tinier the fibers, the softer the feel. Ours are 18½ microns on average. Teeny Tiny.
Then you add wool's amazing ability to not overheat when it gets hot. Think of it as a next-to-skin micro climate regulator. And when you're hot enough to sweat, don't worry, wool's remarkable chemistry (lanolin) stops the stink before it starts.
It's not combustible, so it resists burning.
- Relaxed fit
- Flat seams
- Front fly
- Odor Free chemistry - naturally anti-microbial
- Supernatural next-to-skin climate control
- Machine wash warm or cold
- Tumble dry or drip dry
- Fabric: 100% Merino wool, 210 g/m2 (18.5 micron fibers)
- Care: Machine wash warm or cold, tumble dry or hang.