Our Nanook is a jacket an eskimo would be jealous of. Beneath the tough, water resistant outer shell is plenty of duck down insulation to keep you warm, plus an extra layer of synthetic insulation on the shoulders. The Nanook is extra long, mid-thigh, with knitted cuffs to keep your wrists warm and an adjustable snorkel hood trimmed with raccoon fur to keep your head protected from the elements. You'll also appreciate the dual-storm flap over the main zipper.
What are those internal shoulder straps for? Obviously you haven't lived long in the arctic zone. It's for wearing like a cape, so you don't overheat when you're shopping.
- Durable outer fabric with DWR & soil release treatment
- Extra synthetic insulation of the shoulders
- Snorkel hood with raccoon fur trim
- Mid-thigh length
- Lots of pockets:
- two large hands pockets
- zipped chest pocket
- zipped sleeve pocket
- two large interior zipped pockets
- Hands – free shoulder straps
- Dual-slider main zipper with draft tube
- Magnetic closure on outer stormflap
- Waist adjustment
- Adjustable length sleeve
- Interior knit cuffs
- Outer Fabric: 83/17 blend of Polyester/Cotton with a DWR and Soil Release treatment
- Insulation: 700+ FP Duck Down
- Lining: Polyester taffeta, 76 g/m2
I wish the jacket had more pockets in the front.
I wanted a big warm coat that I could throw on over a tee shirt if I wanted to and still be toasty warm. This coat is perfect for that! Magnet closures are th god best thing ever- they keep everything sealed up without having to worry about Velcro or snaps. Pockets are conveniently placed and just the right size. I love it, its exactly what I need in a winter coat!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.