Consider yourself forewarned. The Quasar is destined to be your new favorite puffy built with PrimaLoft® Silver® for incredible, water-resistant warmth.
The Quasar is a great puffy sweater using PrimaLoft® Silver® that blends 40% PrimaLoft® with 60% water repellant down. It's as light and warm as down, but retains 94% of its warmth when wet and dries 4x faster. This ultra-light weight hoody works equally well as a stand-alone piece or a mid-layer. Where abrasion is inevitable, the shoulders and around the hips, micro-quilting keeps the insulation from shifting, maintaining warmth. Knit cuffs seal weather out at the wrist so we must warn you, this will probably become your new favorite piece. When on the move it stuffs down into its own hand pocket.
- Micro-quilting in lower torso, low-profile areas
- Bonded edges around the hood
- High-reach gusseted underarm
- Elastic cuffs seal out weather
- Hem draw-cord tightens backside only (keeps front smooth)
- Pack-friendly hand pockets
- Zippered internal chest pocket
- Hoody stows in left hand pocket
- Main fabric: 100% Nylon Ripstop, 37 g/m2, 20D, DWR, Cire/ non-coated
- Lining: 100% Nylon Taffeta, 47 g/m2, 30D, W/R, Cire (down-proof by construction)
- Fill material: Primaloft® Silver®; 60% water-proof down, 40% Primaloft®