Kodiak combines the finest ingredients for luxurious warmth. We start by making the coat long - mid thigh. Then we use thick baffles loaded with down for insulation. To keep you and that cozy warm down dry we cover it all with a waterproof GORE-TEX® shell. Up top a deep snorkel-hood trimmed with fur will keep your face from freezing even on howling windy winter days. On those same days you can drape it off your back like a cape so you don't overheat when you're shopping inside.
- Mid-thigh length
- Dual slider main zipper
- Draft tube behind main zipper
- Internal knit cuff
- Adjustable waist
- Lots of pockets: Inner/outer/hand/arm
- Material: 2-layer GORE-TEX®, 70d nylon, 148 g/m2
- Insulation: 80/20 Grey Duck Down 650+ FP
- Lining: 100% Polyester, 76 g/m2
- Soil Release treatment
Snorkel hood trimmed with raccoon fur
Zipped upper arm pocket
Internal shoulder straps.
Weather shedding pocket flaps