Our Racer Wire series of packs is perfect for moving fast on your trail du jour. The Racer 20 offers an excellent suspension system. A mesh is drawn tightly around a wire frame, providing superb weight distribution with unparalleled venting. The main compartment is accessed with a clamshell style, dual-slider zipper. Stash pockets on either side are perfect for water bottles, or you can hang a hydration bladder inside and route the tube to either side. Compression straps on the sides, plus a stash sleeve on the front let you add or quickly access items like a windshell or trekking poles. The reflective pattern on the outside makes the pack stand out on a clear, moonlit night.
- AirVent race technology, wire frame suspension
- Padded waist belt with mesh pockets
- Dual-slider, zipped clamshell main compartment
- Stretchy side and front pockets
- Whistled sternum strap
- Hydration system compatible:
Bladder divider - Hang loop - Tube ports
- Numerous lash points:
Compression straps - Bottom strap - Tow loop
- Reflective print pattern
- Volume: 20 liters
- Material: Robic 100 denier
- Weight: 785 g / 28 oz. / 1 lb., 12 oz.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.