Get tough protection from wind and rain with Long Trek pants built with Dry Factor.
These outdoor pants are lightweight and durable, built of DryFactor 10000 with a tough, ripstop nylon face fabric to protect you from wind and rain whether you're trekking near or far. Articulated knees allow unrestricted movement, and taped seams keep water from seeping in. Lower leg side zips open up to easily fit over hiking boots, with a buckled lower hem to seal out snow or dirt. Tailored for the female figure, these pants stuff into their own outer pocket for storage and deliver all that performance on a tight budget.
- Articulated Knees
- Elastic Waist Band
- Water-Reistant Ankle Zippers
- Hem Adjustment
- Pants Stuff Down Into Rear Pocket
- Taped Seams
- Main Fabric: 2L PU laminate, 100% RipStop Nylon
- Waterproofness: PU coating DWR - 10,000mm
- Breathability: 5,000 g/m2 24hrs
Sorry, there are no reviews for this product yet.