Gore Windstopper® shell jacket with Primaloft® Gold insulation.
Combining the superior breathability of Windstopper® with the heat holding power of Primaloft® Gold, our Wind Loft jacket will keep you toasty no matter how damp and cold it gets. On a glacier or an exposed ridge in the Wind Loft you'll appreciate the harness compatible cut, longer in back, along with side pockets that you can access easily with a pack on. A short snow skirt and a draw cord at the hem keep wind and snow out when wallowing in deep snow, and knitted cuffs stop snow creeping past the wrist, even when you're reaching high, thanks to gusseted armpits for better mobility.
Draw cords seal hood around your head
Elastic knit cuffs with velcro seal
Watertight zippers & hidden chest pockets
Internal snow skirt
- Short, harness-compatible torso length
- Reinforced shoulders, outer sleeve, elbow and hip
- Helmet-compatible hood with 3-way adjustment and laminated brim
- Interior collar seal
- Soft, bonded chin pad on inner collar
- Full-reach gusseted underarms with vents
- Pack-friendly hand pockets
- Interior chest pocket
- Contoured sleeves with articulated elbows
- Hem seals with single pull drawcord
- Insulation: Primaloft® Gold 70/30 blend of premium, water-resistant 750 FP Goose Down with Primaloft®
Body: 100 g/m2, Arms: 80 g/m2
- Shell Fabric: Two-layer Windstopper® Active Shell with a 40 denier rip-stop Nylon w/Windstopper® membrane
- Reinforcements: 100% Nylon with Windstopper® membrane, 114 g/m2, 80 denier plain weave.
- Lining: 100% Nylon Taffeta, 30 denier, 47 g/m2 with Water Resistant Cire finish (downproof by construction, non-coated)
- Weight (sz M): 740 g / 26 oz. / 1 lb. 10 oz.
Sorry, there are no reviews for this product yet.