Vinson uses DryFactor a 3-layer laminate to block wind and rain, yet it lets sweat out. More for less.
Our proprietary 3-layer waterproof/breathable laminate sheds water, resists abrasion, and allows for efficient sweat evaporation. Articulated sleeves and gusseted armpits give unrestricted movement. Side pockets can be reached even with a pack on, and all the external zippers are water tight. The hood is helmet compatible, with 3-way adjustability and inside the collar is soft against the neck and chin. Perfect for climbing, skiing, and trekking.
- Helmet-compatible hood with 3-way adjustment and laminated brim
- Soft, laminated patch protects chin from zipper abrasion
- High-reach gusseted underarm with pit vents
- Zippered, pack-friendly side pockets
- Watertight exterior zippers
- Contoured sleeves with articulated elbows
- Bonded hem and cuff facing
- Hem adjusts with single-pull drawcord
- Main Fabric: DryFactor, 3-layer Polyurethane laminate, 100% Nylon, 20D, 134 g/m2, tricot backing
- Waterproofness: 10,000mm, DWR
- Breathability: 10,000 g/m2 24hrs
Sorry, there are no reviews for this product yet.