Sweet, knee-length down coat with a fur trimmed, adjustable hood.
When cold winds howl, you don't want a jacket, you want our Nyla, a knee-length down coat. Besides keeping you toasty warm with 700 fill power duck down, Nyla adds synthetic insulation over your shoulder for extra warmth when you're slinging something over your shoulder. The integrated hood is trimmed with fur to protect your face and add a bit of stylistic flair. When shopping this coat would be overkill indoors, but with internal shoulder straps you can wear it like a cape so you don't overheat. Long tubular knit cuffs seal in warmth at your wrists and the main zipper has a double overlapping storm flap to keep the elements from sneaking in.
- Durable outer fabric
- Soil release treatment
- Extra synthetic insulation of the shoulders
- Adjustable height snorkel hood
- Removable fur trim on the hood
- Mid-thigh length
- Lots of pockets: two hands pockets, two large interior pockets
- Hands–free shoulder straps
- Overlapping storm flap over dual-slider main zipper
- Adjustable waist & sleeve length
- Venthole with snaps
- Long knit cuffs
- Outer Fabric: Waterproof Polyester/Cotton blend (83/17) with Soil Release treatment, 195 g/m2
- Liner: Brushed polyester, 75 g/m2
- Insulation: 700+ FP Duck Down
Sorry, there are no reviews for this product yet.