Function becomes fashion, especially when it fits as well as this technical below the knee capri does. The knees and seat are abrasion resistant, front panels are tough, and back panels breath with ease.
This is a technical ¾-length pant built for climbers. Besides being stretchy, the crotch is gusseted and the knees are articulated for uninhibited movement. The stretch woven fabric for the knees and seat has an abrasion resistant thread woven into it for extra durability. The front panels use an elastic durable double weave fabric and the backside is a lighweight stretchy fabric. Front pockets are zippered to keep valuables in and there are two convenient wallet pockets on the backside. Did we mention these will attract jealous eyes? The shizzle!
- Feminine tailoring
- Gusseted crotch
- Laminated, zippered hand pockets
- Wallet pocket
- Reinforced, articulated knees
- Elastic waistband with integrated belt
- Microfleece interior waistband lining
- Button top front fly
- Main fabric: 75% Nylon, 12% PU, 13% Polyester
Twill, 184 g/m2;4-way-stretch, double-weave, DWR
- Second fabric: 88% Nylon 12% Spandex
Plain weave with 4 way stretch, 175 g/m2 , DWR
- Reinforcement fabric: 76% Nylon, 11 PU, 13% Polyester
Ripstop, 225 g/m2, DWR
Sorry, there are no reviews for this product yet.