This is a super warm goose down jacket with WINDSTOPPER to block wind and water while holding on to body heat.
Scaling high and mighty mountains requires superior protection from cold, wet weather. Our women's Down Shell combines WINDSTOPPER Active Shell with tightly constructed baffles filled with premium 700-fill goose down to combat the extreme cold of high alpine climbs or a Nor'easter in Tuckerman's Ravine. When you want professional caliber protection from uncontrollable weather, you want our Down Shell.
Knit wrist sleeves with thumbloops & Velcro closure
Helmet compatible hood
Hood cinch drawcords
Internal chest pocket
- Water-resistant PU coated zippers
- Soft, laminated chin patch
- Zippered, pack-friendly hand pockets
- Articulated elbows
- Single-pull drawcord hem
- Laminated brim
- Interior collar seal
- Comfortable, bonded interior collar
- Weight (S): 686g / 24oz / 1 lbs., 8 oz.
- Shell material: WINDSTOPPER® Active Shell, 40 denier, mini rip stop 100% nylon face fabric, 74 g/m2
- Insulation: Goose Down 700+ fill power
- Lining: 100% nylon, taffeta, 30 denier, 47 g/m2
- W/R: Cire finish, down-proof by construction (non-coated)