This is a super warm goose down jacket with WINDSTOPPER to block wind and water while holding on to body heat.
Scaling high and mighty mountains requires superior protection from cold, wet weather. Our women's Down Shell combines WINDSTOPPER Active Shell with tightly constructed baffles filled with premium 700-fill goose down to combat the extreme cold of high alpine climbs or a Nor'easter in Tuckerman's Ravine. When you want professional caliber protection from uncontrollable weather, you want our Down Shell.
- Helmet-compatible hood with 3-way adjustment
- Laminated brim
- Soft collar lining
- Seamless, soft chin patch
- Gusseted armpits
- Water-resist zippers
- Zippered, pack-friendly hand pockets
- Internal, zippered chest pocket, L side
- Articulated elbows
- Single-pull drawcord hem seals out weather
- Weight: 982g / 35oz / 2 lbs., 3 oz.
- Shell material: WINDSTOPPER Active Shell, 3-Layer laminate
40 denier, mini rip stop 100% nylon with WINDSTOPPER membrane, 74 g/m2
- Down fill power: 700+
- Lining: 100% nylon, taffeta, 30 denier, 47 g/m2,
W/R Cire finish, down-proof by construction (non-coated)