Our Top series of down sleeping bags are the pinnacle of warmth, made for staying warm in extremely low temps.
The foundation of warmth comes from using 850+ FP goose down in trapezoidal baffles that are welded, not sewn to provide consistent insulation throughout. For additional warmth the lining has silver threads to reflect heat, and we add Thermium® insulation under the hips and heels. To keep spills or condensation from wetting out the ultra high loft down the outer shell uses Dry Factor, the same waterproof/breathable 3-layer laminate used on our rain jackets. There are two zippers, a full length one on the right, and short one on the left so you can sit up and extend your hands to start the morning coffee while staying inside a cocoon of warmth. A draft tube extends the full length of the zipper, with protective webbing to prevent zipper jams. The snorkel hood cinches down to your face, and combined with a down collar locks in body heat without obstructing breaths of fresh air. For convenience, there's a chest pocket for stashing small items, and a pillow pocket for stashing extra layers to rest your head upon. All that comfort and each model packs down small and light in a compression sack.
- Deep, welded, trapezoidal baffles filled with 850+ FP goose down
- Thermium® insulation added at hips and heels
- Two zippers for extending both hands
- Snorkel hood
- Pillow pocket
- YKK zippers
- Webbing strip prevents zipper jams
- Phosphorescent zipper pulls
- Small, zippered chest pocket
- Angled foot pocket for natural resting position
- Temperature range: 0 to -60 F (-18 to -52 C)
- Dimensions: 7'10½" x 3' (240 x 90 cm)
- Weight: 5lbs., 5 oz. (2400 g)
Sorry, there are no reviews for this product yet.