When you need to pinnacle of warmth for going to the top, you need a sleeping bag in our Top series.
Our Top series of down sleeping bags are the pinnacle of warmth, made for staying warm in extremely low temps.
The foundation of warmth comes from using 850+ FP goose down in trapezoidal baffles that are welded, not sewn to provide consistent insulation throughout. For additional warmth the lining has silver threads to reflect heat, and we add Thermium® insulation under the hips and heels. To keep spills or condensation from wetting out the ultra high loft down the outer shell uses Dry Factor, the same waterproof/breathable 3-layer laminate used on our rain jackets. There are two zippers, a full length one on the right, and short one on the left so you can sit up and extend your hands to start the morning coffee while staying inside a cocoon of warmth. A draft tube extends the full length of the zipper, with protective webbing to prevent zipper jams. The snorkel hood cinches down to your face, and combined with a down collar locks in body heat without obstructing breaths of fresh air. For convenience, there's a chest pocket for stashing small items, and a pillow pocket for stashing extra layers to rest your head upon. All that comfort and each model packs down small and light in a compression sack.
- Deep, welded, trapezoidal baffles filled with 850+ FP goose down
- Thermium® insulation added at hips and heels
- Two zippers for extending both hands
- Snorkel hood
- Pillow pocket
- YKK zippers
- Webbing strip prevents zipper jams
- Phosphorescent zipper pulls
- Small, zippered chest pocket
- Angled foot pocket for natural resting position
- Temperature range: 0 to -60 F (-18 to -52 C)
- Dimensions: 7'10½" x 3' (240 x 90 cm)
- Weight: 5lbs., 5 oz. (2400 g)
Sorry, there are no reviews for this product yet.