This is classic design for a mountaineering tent; big enough for two, but light enough it works as a roomy solo tent too. Set up is super easy thanks to external poles and snap-on pole clips. There is an entrance door at either end, and vents with mosquito netting near the top. Guy points on every side allow you to secure the tent in high winds. The single wall is treated with silicon on the outside to shed rain or snow with a polyurethane laminate inside to prevent water seeping in. Inside there are pockets for organizing personal items and a shelf that hangs from the four corners. Get one while you can, these won't stay stocked for long.
- Guy points on all sides
- Two entry ways
- Water resistant shell
PU coating inside
Silicon coating outside
- Hanging storage shelf
- Two zipper ventilation
- Stuffs into compression sack
- Convenient internal pockets for personal items
- Taped seams
- Capacity: 1-2 persons.
- Weight: 2350g / 83oz / 5.2lbs
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 6' 6¾" x 4' 11" x 3' 11¼" (200 x 150 x 120 cm)
- Awning: nylon Rip Stop 210T Silicone 5000
- Tent: polyester 190T W / R BR
- Columns: aluminum 7001-T6, d 8,5
- Bottom: nylon Rip Stop 210T Silicone 5000
Sorry, there are no reviews for this product yet.