The Yukon jacket uses advanced techologies for everyday use because you want to be prepared for any weather.
GORE-TEX fabrics are created by laminating a PTFE membrane to high-performance textiles, then sealing them with an innovative solution for durable waterproof protection. Gore-Tex teams with Thinsulate, the original warmth without bulk insulation. Inch for inch no insulation keeps you warmer than Thinsulate. When you compare equal thicknesses Thinsulate provides up to twice the warmth of other high-loft materials and nearly one and a half times the warmth of down. Thinsulate keeps you dry in a downpour, warm in a snow storm, and looking sharp around town. Raccoon fur around the hood shields your face from wind, seams are taped to keep water out, and the extra length will cover a blazer when you're headed for an important meeting.
- Regular Fit
- Adjustable hood with raccoon fur
- Four exterior and two interior pockets
- All zippers are covered by flaps
- Adjustable waist
- Elastic inner cuffs
- Taped seams
- Series Life Style
- Main purpose: everyday urban use
- Planting: REGULAR FIT
- Material: GORE-TEX Products, 100% Polyester, Plain weave, 75d, 115 g / sqm, 2l lamination
- Insulation: Thinsulate, 150 g / sqm
- Lining: 100% Polyester, 76 g / sqm
- Sizes: 46-60
Sorry, there are no reviews for this product yet.