A full winter jacket with an outer shell of Gore WINDSTOPPER® shell jacket and Primaloft® Gold insulation inside. The result of this combo is a jacket to keep you toasty no matter how damp and cold it gets. On a glacier or an exposed ridge in the Karakorum you'll appreciate the harness compatible cut, longer in back, along with side pockets that you can access easily with a pack on. A short snow skirt and a draw cord at the hem keep wind and snow out when wallowing in deep snow, and knitted cuffs stop snow creeping past the wrist, even when you're reaching high, thanks to gusseted armpits for better mobility.
Draw cords seal hood around your head
Elastic knit cuffs with velcro seal
Watertight zippers & hidden chest pockets
Internal snow skirt
- Short, harness-compatible torso length
- Reinforced shoulders, outer sleeve, elbow and hip
- Helmet-compatible hood with 3-way adjustment and laminated brim
- Interior collar seal
- Soft, bonded chin pad on inner collar
- Full-reach gusseted underarms with vents
- Pack-friendly hand pockets
- Interior chest pocket
- Thumb-loops inside cuffs
- Contoured sleeves with articulated elbows
- Hem seals with single pull drawcord
- Insulation: Primaloft Gold 70/30 blend of premium,
70% water-resistant 750+ FP Goose Down with 30% Primaloft
Body: 100 g/m2, Arms: 80 g/m2
- Shell Fabric: Two-layer WINDSTOPPER® Active Shell with a 40 denier rip-stop Nylon face fabric
- Reinforcements: 100% Nylon with Windstopper membrane, 114 g/m2, 80 denier plain weave.
- Lining: 100% Nylon Taffeta, 30 denier, 47 g/m2 with Water Resistant Cire finish (downproof by construction, non-coated)
- Weight (sz M): 740 g / 26 oz. / 1 lb. 10 oz.