Vinson comes with the features you expect in a technical jacket like pit zips, waterproof zippers, and lamination technology to block wind, shed rain and let the sweat out; from sub-zero storms to summer squalls.
Our proprietary 3-layer waterproof/breathable laminate sheds water, resists abrasion, and allows for efficient sweat evaporation. Articulated sleeves and gusseted armpits give unrestricted movement. Side pockets can be reached even with a pack on, and all the external zippers are water tight. The hood is helmet compatible, with 3-way adjustability and inside the collar is soft against the neck and chin. Perfect for climbing, skiing, and hiking.
Watertight, dual-slider Pit Zips
3-way adjustable, helmet-sized hood
Internal chest pocket
Hook-n-loop cuff closure
- Helmet-compatible hood with 3-way adjustment
- Laminated brim
- Soft, laminated chin patch
- High-reach gusseted underarm with pit vents
- Zippered, pack-friendly side pockets
- Watertight exterior zippers
- Contoured sleeves with articulated elbows
- Bonded hem and cuff facing
- Velcro cuff closure
- Hem adjusts with single-pull drawcord.
"If 60 mph gusts don’t impress you, how about 100+ mph winds combined with pellets of snow? The Vinson braved those handily on a subsequent trip to northern Norway and the only thing that felt the sting of those iceballs hurling at unbearable velocities was my exposed face whenever I had to peer forward to see what direction the group was stumbling in."
- Main Fabric: 3L Polyurethane laminate, 100% Nylon, 20D, 134 g/m2, tricot backing
- Waterproofness: 10,000mm, DWR
- Breathability: 10,000 g/m2 24hrs
Sorry, there are no reviews for this product yet.