Like the man it is named after, the Nansen vest is tough and built for travel. Beneath the brushed denim veneer is a breathable/water resistant laminate of DryFactor® 3000. The main zipper is protected with a storm flap that snaps shut. Inside quilted panels 700+ fill-power down keeps your core warm. Two hand pockets keep your hands warm in a pinch and there's an inner chest pocket for this and that.
- Snap closure storm flap
- Reinforced shoulders
- Quilted, 700 FP Duck Down insulation
- Two zipped hand pockets
- Zipped interior chest pocket
- Drawcord closure hem
- Shell fabric: Brushed 90/10 Polyester/Nylon weave w/DWR
DryFactor® 3000 PU laminate
W/P 3000 mm
Air Permeability 3000 g/m2
- Insulation: 700 FP Duck Down
- Reinforcement Fabric: DryFactor 3000 w/100% Nylon face fabric
- Lining: 100% Polyester 76 g/m2
Sorry, there are no reviews for this product yet.