Nansen keeps you warm with down, and sheds freezing rain with DryFactor laminate.
This men's down jacket has a durable water resistant shell of DryFactor® 3000 with a brushed finish on the face fabric. Between the outside and a smooth lining hangs a cocoon of quilted down warmth.The Nansen looks sharp while maintaining functionality - it has reinforced arms and shoulders plus an integrated hood making this jacket comfortable on cold stormy nights around town.
- Integrated, adjustable hood
- Reinforced shoulders and arms
- Quilted, 700 FP Duck Down insulation
- Elastic interior cuffs
- Two zipped hand pockets
- Zipped interior pocket
- Draw-cord closure hem
- Shell fabric: Brushed 90/10 Polyester/Nylon weave w/DWR
DryFactor® 3000 PU laminate
W/P 3000 mm
Air Permeability 3000 g/m2
- Insulation: 700 FP Duck Down
- Reinforcement Fabric: DryFactor 3000 w/100% Nylon face fabric
- Lining: 100% Polyester 76 g/m2