Tough, lightweight two-layer hooded storm jacket. Waterproof. Breathable. Affordable.
Long Trek jacket and pants are made to protect from wind and rain whether you're trekking near or far. These lightweight top and bottoms are made with Dry Factor® 10000, a two-layer laminate built to withstand storm conditions. Pit zips vent out excess heat and moisture when you're working hard.
The jacket has a lightweight mesh lining for extra warmth, letting you get away with fewer layers underneath. When you don't need it, it stuffs down into its own pocket.
- Two-layer Dry Factor® 10000 water-resistant/breathable membrane
- Ripstop nylon face fabric
- Taped seams
- Lightweight, comfortable mesh liner
- Adjustable hood
- Velcro closure cuffs
- Long torso length
- Hem seals with single-pull drawcord
- Internal, zippered chest pocket
- Main Fabric: Dry Factor® 2L PU laminate, 100% RipStop Nylon
- Waterproofness: PU coating DWR - 10,000mm
- Breathability: 5,000 g/m2 24hrs
Sorry, there are no reviews for this product yet.