Function becomes fashion in this technical pant built of three stretchy fabrics - abrasion resistant knees and seat, durable front panels and breathable on the backside.
This is a technical pant built for climbers. Besides being stretchy, the crotch is gusseted and the knees are articulated for uninhibited movement. The stretch woven fabric for the knees and seat has an abrasion resistant thread woven into it for extra durability. The front panels use an elastic durable double weave fabric and the backside is a lighweight stretchy fabric. Front pockets are zippered to keep valuables in and there are two convenient wallet pockets on the backside. Did we mention these will attract jealous eyes? The shizzle!
- Gusseted crotch
- Laminated, zippered hand pockets
- Wallet pocket
- Reinforced, articulated knees
- Elastic waistband with integrated belt
- Microfleece interior waistband lining
- Button top front fly
- Drawcorded bottom hem
- Main fabric: 75% Nylon, 12% PU, 13% Polyester
Twill, 184 g/m2;4-way-stretch, double-weave, DWR
- Second fabric: 88% Nylon 12% Spandex
Plain weave with 4 way stretch, 175 g/m2 , DWR
- Reinforcement fabric: 76% Nylon, 11 PU, 13% Polyester
Ripstop, 225 g/m2, DWR