Down is unbeatable for warmth and the Forester adds to that with a long mid-thigh length and an adjustable, fur-trimmed hood. As your daily jacket for winter it has lots of pockets for stashing gloves, a beanie and your essential gadgets.
Forester is the jacket you want for long days of sub-zero temperatures. Overlapping baffles of down effectively double the insulation value. An adjustable, snorkel-tube hood is trimmed with raccoon fur to protect your face when the wind howls. There are several pockets, including an arm pocket, for stashing stuff and it hangs to your thighs to keep you warm. Not sure what the hands-free shoulder straps are? When you're inside and don't want to be wearing your Forester, but you have no place to hang it the internal shoulder straps let you wear it like a cape so it's on your back — you stay warm without overheating.
- Durable outer fabric with DWR
- Adjustable height snorkel hood trimmed with Racoon fur
- Mid-thigh length
- Dual-slider, locking central zipper
- Double insulated central storm flap
- Inner cuffs
- Drawcord around the waist to seal in warmth
- Pockets galore!
Two large waist-level pockets with storm flaps
Two chest pockets
Two large interior pockets
- Hands-free shoulder straps
- Shell: 83% Polyester, 17% Cotton, 195g/m2, with DWR
- Insulation: Duck Down F.P. 650+
- Lining: 100% Polyester, 76g/m2
Sorry, there are no reviews for this product yet.