Check out the details on our Cheget mountaineering pants! They’re insulated with a micro-fleece lined waist and Thinsulate® to minimize weight with reliable holding heat capacity when you’re ascending in sub-zero conditions. On warmer days the softshell fabric naturally vents excess heat and if you’re sprinting full-length, water resistant zippers let you vent sweat from your legs with wide open doors. Dual thigh pockets make access to small tools, like an avy beacon, fast and convenient. Articulated knees won’t keep you from doing a deep knee tele turn, or stooping to shovel out a snow kitchen. Ballistic reinforced ankles shield against ski edges or crampons. You’ll love the adjustable waistband with webbing hooks on either side. Comes in any color you want as long as it’s black.
Thigh pockets, water resistant zippers
- Full-length side zippers with dual-sliders
- Dual thigh pockets
- Water-resistant zippers
- Webbing & hook adjustable waistband
- Articulated knees
- Gusseted crotch
- Reinforced seat & knees
- Insulation: Thinsulate® 60 g/m2
- Lining: Nylon Taffeta, 30D, 47 g/m2
- Shell fabric: 40D x 40D 100% Ripstop Nylon, 84 g/m2
Breathability: 20,000 g/m2/24hr
- Ballistic fabric: 70/160D 100% Ripstop Nylon, 109 g/m2
Sorry, there are no reviews for this product yet.