A low cut, lightweight gaiter made to keep snow, gravel, and stickers from falling inside your hiking or running shoes. Our Elbrus Running Gaiters use a tough four-way stretch blend of polyester and Spandex to keep dirt and gunk from falling inside your boots. There's a velcro seam up the front with a reliable snap closure on the elastic cuff on top. A hook in front holds the gaiter to your shoe laces. Underneath a durable Spectra cord pulls the gaiter down to the sole of the shoe.
- Durable Spectra cord
- Velcro front seal
- Stainless steel front lace hook
- Four-way stretch material
- Reflective print
- Main Fabric: Giga-Tex 3502
150D 4-way stretch Polyester/Spandex, 150 g/m2
- Cuff Fabric: 100 denier Robic, 158 g/m2
- Stainless Steel hook
- Cord: Spectra blended kernmantle construction
Sorry, there are no reviews for this product yet.