Expedition tent for small teams heading to earth's remote corners and extreme peaks.
Part of Red Fox’s Expedition Series, the Arctic Fox is a large, comfortable tent that is ideal for base camp and winter expeditions. The double-walled construction improves waterproofness and increases the protective footprint while saving weight. The snowskirt around the perimiter helps anchor the tent and seal in heat. The system of crossed arc poles yields lots of head room and structural stability. Multiple guyline attachments make this a secure home in high winds.
- Perimeter snow-skirt
- Multiple guyline points
- Two zippered entries via two vestibules
- Three ventilation windows
- Mosquito nets on the door of the inner tent
- Pockets for basic necessities
- Taped seams
- Sleeps 4
- Capacity: 3-4 people.
- Weight: 6520g / 230oz / 14.4lbs
- Dimensions: (115x240x70cm) 265x140cm
- Awning: Polyester 190T W / R PU 7000
- Tent: Polyester 190T W / R BR
- Columns: Aluminum/Aluminum 7001-T6, d 9.5 / 11
- Bottom: Nylon 190T Water Resistant PU 9000
Sorry, there are no reviews for this product yet.